Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Style Sweethearts

There is just something about Sunday's that puts me in a really relaxed mood. The late morning's spent having breakfast with the family and the lazy afternoons spent reading melodramatic novels. Yes, Sunday's are blissful.

Every Sunday I like to reflect on the week that has passed and plan for the week ahead. While my work uniform is  rather conservative; I also like to gather inspiration from celebs.  This is where my Sunday Style Sweethearts posts come in. Even though we won't be taking too many style risks this week: who's to say we can't all be inspired.









*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

I wish you a wonderful, productive week ahead.

TILL LATER , LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...