Saturday, June 4, 2016

Trend post: Bomber jackets

I have it on good authority that bomber jackets are super hot right now. ( By good authority I may or may not be referring to a Kardashian or two). With the colder months rolling around; I am spying them literally everywhere. I have to admit, its nice to have an alternative to the basic coat for winter. My winter uniform of coats and boots is getting a little boring to be honest.

I especially love the olive and floral options. The really great thing about a bomber jacket is that you can basically wear it with anything under the sun. They edge up pretty dresses and tone down more grungy looks. They don't only look amazing but, are also perfect for the colder days. So you don't have to suffer for the sake of fashion. I have gathered a few of my favourite bomber jacket looks just to inspire all us even more. I hope you enjoy this post.














*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

How would you style your bomber jacket?

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...