Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Old faithful

I am a big fan of the humble white t-shirt. It reminds of a long lasting friendship. The kind where you are comfortable enough to be yourself unapologetically but, also have enough room to flourish and express yourself in any kind of manner you feel like.

The white t-shirt is also what I consider the perfect blank canvas to start with when planning an outfit. It is unpretentious and has a definite cool factor. Also, it is uncomplicated enough to wear with practically anything your heart desires. I love the idea of getting to juxtapose it with elaborate accessories, killer heels and even striking skirts.


I try to wear my white t-shirts in as many ways as I possibly can and while, it can get tricky at times, it’s a challenge that allows you to stretch your wardrobe a little more and save some cash. And I am all for fashion on a budget. This post is dedicated to old faithful, the white t-shirt and the many ways you can wear it. I hope you guys enjoy the images!















*I do not take credit for the images in this post.


TILL LATER,LAUREN!






No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...