Tuesday, July 19, 2016

For the love of decor

I don't know about you but, I am as much stimulated by beautiful decor as I am by fashion.  I feel like the spaces you find yourself in everyday can inspire you in ways you couldn't have imagined.


I gravitate more towards simple, monochromatic styles but, every now and then something lavish and over the top catches my eye. The kind of environment you find yourself in has the power to transport you to a completely different world (albeit only in your mind). It also has the power to instantly change your mood. Great decor puts me in a relaxed, content mood.


In this post you will find some of my favourite decor ideas. I hope they inspire you as much as they did me. Where do you get your decor inspiration from?


*I do not take credit for the images in this post


TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...