Friday, July 8, 2016

Review: Maybelline's Define -A-Lash mascara

Happy Friday everyone!

I have spent the whole week trying to adjust to and survive the cold. As much as I love the idea of winter; the reality of it seems less ideal to me. Nevertheless, I did discover a new favourite mascara this week and I am extremely keen to share a short review with you.



After purchasing Maybelline's Define-A-Lash mascara quite a while ago, I decided to give it a try this week. I have to admit, this mascara ticks all the boxes for me. From the packaging  to the texture: and most importantly the brush.

Since my lashes are on the short side, I prefer a shorter brush. The thin, flexible brush is perfect. The bristles grab even the shortest lashes and lengthen it to the point where they look like false lashes (I have been asked). The non clump texture makes for an easy application. Even the packaging gets my vote. The green tube looks modern. Overall, I am delighted by this mascara. I'm definitely repurchasing.

What about you? What is your favourite mascara at the moment?

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...