Monday, August 29, 2016

Coco Kisses

I have never been a lipgloss person. Everyone who knows me ( or reads my blog ) knows that I prefer eye make up over everything. On a whim,  I bought this Yardley Stayfast Supershine  lipgloss a few weeks ago and I haven't stop using it since.


Over the years lipgloss has gotten a bit of a bad reputation for either being too messy or too sticky which is probably why I steered clear of it. However, I am not one to pass up a sale, especially not on make up. (This lipgloss cost me under R40). Let me tell you why I love it.


The formula is creamy and not sticky.  It feels really comfortable on my lips. It shines like a gloss but, my mouth does not look like I just ate a pork chop. It lasts longer than the average lipgloss which I appreciate. Having to reapply every few hours would put me off the gloss permanently. I decided to get it in Coco Kisses because its a hue I can wear to work and on a night out. I'm looking forward to trying the other shades.



Have you tried this lipgloss? What's your current favourite lipgloss? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...