Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Life lately : 25-08-2016

I happy to report that life lately has been nothing but pleasant. It has been stress and drama free (by choice). It has also been a time for travelling, learning new skills and meeting new people.

My family and I recently went on a mini road trip to Grahamstown and it was super relaxing. It felt amazing to be away from the hustle and bustle of work and to enjoy some downtime with the people I love the most.

Ofcourse, there were a few bumps in the road. I found out some rather disappointing (and unexpected ) news but, I see now that that was just God's way of preparing me for something much better. I'm planning a little giveaway on my blog soon and I'm very excited. Keep an eye on my pages for the details. That's  it for now. I hope you enjoy this post.



Xylon and I had the best time in Grahamstown!


Always time for a selfie. Love this dress!


My favourite people!

I  am always looking for ways to spice up my work uniform.

Literally glowing with my family. 

Sourcing inspiration for my blog.

I love testing new products.

What I am currently reading. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...