Thursday, March 2, 2017

Peach Perfect

My love affair with cream eyeshadow started many,  many months ago and ever since then I have been on the look out for every possible cream eyeshadow I could find. A few weeks back I was pleasantly surprised when I spotted this Essence 2 in 1 waterpoof eyeshadow and liner. While they might not be the first brand coming out with a cream eyeshadow in a stick formula, I was intrigued because up to now I had used a brush to apply my cream eyeshadow. Lets talk about the product.


Peach Perfect (02) is ,as you can imagine, a beautiful peachy hue. The fact that it is a stick makes the application steady and uncomplicated. It saves me a ton of time in the morning.

Apart from the packaging being beautiful as usual, I love that the lid clips on tightly. With my luck, I always end up with missing caps and product all over my make up bag.




The pigmentation is AMAZING. The colour pay off is vivid and stays on all day long, which is a bonus. I have to admit that I have been paid alot of compliments since I started wearing this cream eyeshadow. While its very striking, it also looks very natural on my skin. It retails for about R54 and there are a few other shades that I am definitely going to purchase. I cannot wait!


Are you into cream eyeshadow? I would love to hear from you. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...