Monday, February 27, 2017

The 89th Oscars- The Fashion

Last night marked the 89th Oscars, and while the night was all about film, the fashion did not disappoint either. There were a few looks that I adored like Jessica Biel and Janelle Monae and a few that I wish had stayed at home (yes Dakota Johnson).

Here are a few of my favourite and not so favourite looks. Who got your vote for best and worst dressed? I would love to know.

Felicity Jones in Dior.

Emma Roberts in Armani Prive

Chris Evans in Salvatore Ferragamo.

Mahershala Ali in Zegna. 

Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad.

Dev Patel in Burberry 

Jessica Biel in Kaufman Franco.

Hailee Steinfeld in Ralph & Russo.

Janelle Monae in Elie Saab 

Taraji P Henson in Alberta Ferretti.

Emma Stone in Givenchy
I was a little underwhelmed by a few looks as well. I was definitely expecting a little more from Priyanka Chopra. Her Ralph &Russo gown was just awkward. Here are a few more looks that didn't quite reach the mark for me.

Priyanka Chopra in Ralph &Russo.

Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta.

Naomie Harris in Calvin Klein.

Charlize Theron in Dior.

Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen.

Scarlett Johansson in Azsedine Alaia.

Dakota Johnson in Gucci  

In my opinion the best dressed goes to Hailee Steinfeld and Janelle Monae and the worst.....definitely Dakota Johnson. Yikes! What do you think?

*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...