Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Glow Up

I've decided that 2017 is the year of the glow up. It's the year of letting my hair grow, eating my veggies, staying hydrated and finding numerous ways to look after myself. Another important thing to me is having a good foundation. To be honest, when my foundation isn't looking good I feel really self conscious. I'm sure you can relate. After trying a few different foundations over the years, I think I have finally found the perfect one.


I recently bought Loreal Infallible 24H Matte foundation and I have not regretted it for one day. The texture is perfect for those sweaty summer days and the matte finish is what caught my attention. There is nothing worse than looking shiny half way through the day. The number 32 shade ( Amber) suites my skin colour brilliantly and the high coverage means I only have to apply a little bit. It retails for R190 for a 35ml tube however, it lasts a really long time so it's actually worth it. I bought mine early December and it is still not finish.



My other favourite is a highlighting stick that I received as a freebie in the the Glamour SA magazine.  I love highlighter but, I have only used the powder formula. I was really excited to try this one. The creamy stick formula ensures that you are able to blend easily. You are also in complete control because the stick is super buildable. This means you can add as much glow as you want to or you can keep it at a minimum for a subtle glow. I have been using it every day for the last week and I adore it.




Resolutions aside, what are some of the things that you would like to achieve this year when it comes to your health. How do you plan on looking after yourself this year? I would love to hear from you. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...