Friday, June 9, 2017

First impression: Palmer's Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

I love the idea of winter . I've created this fantasy in my head that it's all about cozy knits, delectable hot drinks and nights spent under a blanket with a good book. The reality however, is not as rosy. Winter can be harsh. Those early morning's as well as the weather wreaking havoc on my skin and hair is brutal. This is especially true when it comes to my hair. Winter has never loved my hair and the feeling is mutual. Which is why I have decided to put in a little  ( ok a lot) extra effort into taking care of my locks. I love deep conditioners and when I spotted this Palmers Deep Condioning Protein Pack I was excited to give it a try.


I am low key obsessed with coconut so anything that contains it immediately gets my attention. First of all, this hair mask smells incredible. I kept it on my hair for half an hour but, the smell lasted for almost 3 days. (Could have been longer but I was at a braai).

While I only used the protein pack once, I could see the difference instantly. It's perfect for dry, damaged and colour treated hair. It contains no sulphates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten or dyes and the new advanced formula with monoi and vitamin E helps with hydrating, repairing and shine.


And now for the best part. It retails for R25 at Clicks. I am absolutely inlove with this product and I can't wait to use the rest of the products in the Palmer's range.

Have you used this hair mask before? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...