Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Skirts in winter? Of course!

By the time I finally figured how to get the skirt/dress look right for summer we were at the beginning of our winter in South Africa. Needless to say I was not ready to let go yet. While it is much easier to just pull on a jeans and a coat, I decided that this winter I would be a little more experimental.

 So when the colder days started to roll around I decided not to pack away my skirts and dresses; instead I started thinking of items I could add to make them more winter friendly. This suited my budget as well. While I always want to look my best, as a mother, I am always thinking of ways to save rather than splurge.
 As per usual, I turned to the internet to get my dose of inspiration to aid me in my latest challenge. I have also decided that I want to do a few (decent) look posts soon, that is if I have the guts to actually take some pictures. I hope you guys enjoy the images.











*I do not take credit for the images in this post

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...