Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Review : Almay Intense I -Color Volumizing Mascara

I have been using Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara for a while now and I freaking adore it. Actually, I  will fight someone for this mascara. Lol, not really. This was a spur of the moment purchase because my regular mascara was out of stock and I was desperate.


Typically, I like thin brushes because they elongate my lashes. Every single one of them. So needles to say, I was not to keen on this thicker brush. They are usually too messy for my liking.


 Let me tell you how wrong I was about this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look gigantic. Not only that, it is perfect for my sensitive eyes. During the summer months I somehow I have these itchy eyes and this mascara is perfect for that.


If I'm a hundred percent honest, I almost didn't buy this mascara because of the R185 price tag. As much as I love my make up, I like it better when it suites my budget. After contemplating a bit, I went ahead and bought the mascara and it was money well spent. Right now, this is my favourite mascara. It goes without saying that I'm going to stick to this one for now.

Have you used this mascara? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...