Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The 2017 British Fashion Awards

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I have posted and I thoroughly believe that blogging breaks are necessary. So often I get so caught up in worrying whether people will actually read my blog that I forget why I started to blog in the first place. Not for everyone else but, because this is how I keep my sanity. Ok that's enough ranting for today.

I love doing fashion posts. Trend posts and especially award show red-carpets are my favourite to blog about. I decided to do a quick post on The 2017 British Fashion Awards because I found that it was actually a really interesting red carpet. Not all looks were winning looks but, there was FASHION. And risks...which is what I like to see. Here are some of the looks that stood out for me.

















What did you think about the red carpet? Who won the night for you? I would love to hear from you!

*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...