Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fit Me!

It's all fun and games until you see your foundation in natural light hey...Well that's definitely not the case when it comes to Maybelline's Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation. As far as matching your skin tone, this foundation is up there with the best of them. It promises to mattify and refine pores with blurring micro-powders. Not only does it match you skin tone but, also the texture thereof.



There was so many things I loved about this foundation. After trying on a few shades I settled for number 220 which ended up being perfect for my skin. The texture is liquid but, once you blend; it gives off a powdery consistency. I would have liked for it to give a little more coverage so I normally apply two thin layers to get the desired effect.


If you have problem or acne prone skin this might not be the best fit for you. However, if its a natural look you are after this foundation is perfect for you. My favourite thing about this foundation is that it never looks like I'm actually wearing foundation, WIN!

I would definitely recommend to everyone. Apart from it not giving the most coverage, there's really nothing else I can complain about. I am definitely going to repurchase. This is probably one of my top 3 foundations and the fact that I don't have to break the bank makes me so happy. Although its only 30ml it lasts a really long time. I give it a solid 8/10.

Have you tried this foundation. What are your thoughts? If you have a blog, drop your link in the comments section. I would love to check it out. :)

TILL LATER, LAUREN!


*Disclaimer- the products mentioned in this post was purchased by me and not sponsored. The views expressed are completely my own.

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...