Thursday, January 11, 2018

Life lately : January 2018

Welcome to 2018 everyone.

Hopefully your 2018 is off to a good start and 2017 has not done too much damage. For me;  2017 wasn't exactly the worst year but, there were a few moments of darkness that I would rather not relive. If last year has taught me anything, its that I can get through just about whatever life throws at me. Ultimately, 2017 has made me more resilient than ever.

This year started off in the most unexpected way. On the 1st of January I got engaged to the most amazing guy ever. Although I definitely had not anticipated that, I couldn't picture myself with anyone else.

I also started working in a new position in my current company. I have to admit it was daunting at first but, I feel like I'm easing into the role. As you might have guessed, this is my first "life lately " post for the year. If you are a first time reader, these posts consists of little snippets into my day to day. Nothing significant, just a little insight into everything that makes me tick.

My fiance and son are two of the most amazing people I know.


Beach days with the people I love. 

OOTD. My son is an ace with the camera.

Lunch time shenanigans.

Always ready for a picture :)

Acessorizing at work.

My favourite moment of 2018!

And that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, I would love to hear from you. If you have a blog; drop your link in the comments section below. I'm all about finding new blogs this year.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...