Monday, June 25, 2018

Winter Beauty Savers #2

Hi there!

Welcome to my second instalment of my "winter beauty savers" series. This is going to be a quick one because I have only used the product once; but I'm just so amazed that I just couldn't wait to share it. You see, I have been struggling with my hair for the longest time. If its not split ends; its breakage and winter is especially damage inducing.

I recently bought this Tresemme Keratin Smooth 5  benefits mask after seeing everyone rave about it on social media. Saying that I'm desperate at this point would be an understatement so, I was really hoping for the best with this one.


 I haven't bought the Keratin Smooth Shampoo yet so, I used this hair mask with a different shampoo and kept it on for about half an hour because I figured my hair needed a bit more TLC. I was astonished by the results however.

 The mask promises up to 72 hours of frizz control, supposedly detangles, softens and  tames fly aways all with the help of Marula Oil. Guys, let me tell you after one use I was ready to cry. 


My hair was visibly more silky. It was also more manageable and overall just looked a lot better than it had been for the past few months. If you haven't guessed already, I am definitely going to repurchase this until I cannot anymore. I have high hopes for the long term results. 300ml retails for R84,95 and it is worth every cent.

Have you used this hair mask from Tresemme? I would love to hear what your experience with it was like. If you would like me to check out your blog, leave the link in the comments:)

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...