Thursday, June 7, 2018

Make Your MARK

I only have one requirement when it comes to mascara and that is: I want the brush to be thin. Needless to say, when I was gifted this MARK mascara from Avon I was sure I would not enjoy it because the brush is anything but thin. In fact it's the complete opposite. 


The mascara promises to give you big and daring lashes and the packaging does not lie. While it took me a moment to get used to mascara,the results are impeccable. Collosal lashes was what I got. The brush picks up a bit too much product at first but, its not a train smash.


The waterproof formula is perfect for those humid summer days but, it removes easily with a little bit micellar cleansing water. Listen, let me tell you I was not too keen on using the mascara but,I'm really glad I did. Although the brush is, at first glance, uncomfortably big, it does an amazing job of giving you beautiful, voluminous lashes.


I enjoyed using it so much I'm actually going to go and repurchase it. Have you used this mascara? What is your go to mascara at the moment? I would love go hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...