Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It's a REVOLUTION!

I remember buying my first matte lip kit not too long ago. It was very cheap and, everytime I wore it, I couldn't smile. Luckily, I have since learned from my mistakes. 

I'm very hesitant when it comes to trying new products because I always think, if its not broken why fix it? But,I was beyond curious when I saw everyone raving about Revolution Make Up on social media. Initially, I wanted to try out a foundation but, the matte lip kits had my attention right from the start. Allow me to tell you what I thought about the product.


The Revolution Retro Luxe matte lip kit  contains a lip liner and a matching liquid matte lipstick. The shade I chose is called Echelon and it's a beautiful blush shade that actually suprised me. I'm usually into browns. I love the texture because its not dry at all and I can actually smile with this one on. Bonus!  The lipstick looks and feels gorgeous for most of the day and when I do reapply it doesn't feel uncomfortable. We've all been left a little tight lipped by matte lipsticks before.

I adore the packaging as well. The black and gold box looks chic and expensive. And the best part is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This retails for R124,95. How often do you find a liquid lipstick that is affordable and great quality? I love it when I can actually afford something and it doesn't leave me dissapointed. (Unfortunately some of us still have to buy our own things lol).

So now I'm setting out the get to know the rest of the Revolution crew and  I look forward to it.  Is there any Revolution products you think I should get? I would love to hear from you!

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...