Friday, May 11, 2018

Review: Essence You Better Work Primer

Imagine a primer that works as hard as you do. One who promises to keep you looking sweat free and instagram ready even after a work out. Now, imagine no more and say hello to Essence's You Better Work Gym proof primer.


The latest offering from Essence is sweat proof, has SPF20 and gives you an instant blur effect.  I put it to the test both at work and at my fit club and I adore it. I usually look like a bit of an overcooked tomato after working out but, not when I wear this primer which is a bonus for me. It cancels out the red look you get from sweating.


The light blue liquid reminds me of toothpaste and has a thicker formula than what I am used but, it still blends easily. I use it sparingly and I usually wait a minute or two  before applying my foundation. I feel like the people at Essence are really taking into consideration what we do on a day to day basis and are creating products that are relevant. With or without foundation this primer works and the slim tube slips easily into your hand or gym bag.


This primer retails for R74,95 and I could kick myself for not buying more than one. So it goes without saying that I am definitely repurchasing.

What are your thoughts on primer? Is it part of your make up routine? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER,LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...