Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fabulous Friday

 
Welcome to the very first Fabulous Friday- music edition. Simply put, this is Fab Friday based on music and music videos.
I wouldn’t consider myself a die hard fan of Beyonce’s music and it is really taking me quite a while to warm up to her latest album. However, one song (video) that I find myself singing along to often is XO. Perhaps it’s the catchy tune or the simple styling in the video, I don’t know, but I am definitely sold on this track.
Do you find fashion inspiration from music videos too?

 

*I do not take credit for the images in this post

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures.  Feel free to follow my blog and also connect with me on twitter @CkoBlog or facebook CKO cool kids only- blog. PS: I am having a little giveaway with Original Iced Cocktails on the blog next week. Be sure to keep a look out J

                                                                  TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...