Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Style crush: Olivia Palermo


I didn’t care much for Olivia when she was in The Hills. She was just a little too pretentious and spiteful for my liking. However, I can’t fault the woman when it comes to her style. Olivia Palermo is synonymous with being chic and sophisticated. She is the quintessential designer darling often spotted front row at Fashion Weeks. This socialite is always polished and refined but, her street style gets her photographed just as frequently. I love how elegant and well put together Olivia Palermo is even when she is wearing ripped jeans and sneakers.   















 
*I do not take credit for the images in this post

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you would like me to read yours, leave your link in the comment box below. If you enjoy reading my blog please follow it. Also connect with me on twitter @CkoBlog or facebook CKO cool kids only- blog.

 

                                                    TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...