Monday, March 3, 2014

Style crush- Zendaya

Hey everybody

Just a quick post to show off my latest style crush. I absolutely adore Zendaya because she can switch effortlessly from this urban goddess to sophisticated style darling. I was especially fascinated by her style at this year's New York Fashion Week A/W. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Who's style are you currently crushing on?

















 
* I do take credit for these images

Remember to follow my blog, I will gladly do the same. Also connect with me on twitter @CkoBlog and on my facebook page http://t.co/BOHjEEcwob

                                                                   TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...