Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Liebster love...again


I have come across some of the most amazing, most genuine bloggers over the last couple of months and recently my 4th Liebster Award nomination came from one of those lovely ladies. Insaaf over at “Dairy of a Jones blog” nominated me and you can check out her blog here .As I have posted about the Liebster awards 3 times already I am not going to bore you with the rules again. So lets get started.
Here are the questions Insaaf posed:

·        What is your dream job?

I would absolutely love to be a fashion buyer or a stylist to really famous people like Rachel Zoe. I also wouldn’t mind doing something that combines music and fashion.

 


·        If your life was a movie, who would play you?

I have always thought that Zoe Saldana would be a good fit. She’s a good combination of quirky and strong.
 

 

·        What makes you cry with laughter?

I swear my son is the funniest 3- year old I know. He does all these accents and pretends to be different characters all the time. Also, my brother and I love watching Ridiculousness on MTV.


·        What is your “go to” clothing/shoe item when you are in a hurry?

Definitely a pair of boyfriend jeans. You cannot go wrong there; it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion.

 


·        If you could have one super power, what would it be?

The ability freeze time or make it so that I never lose anyone I love. Yep, I am a softie.


·        What annoys you the most?

Can I make a list? LOL no I am kidding. What irritates me the most are people who always create drama in order to be relevant. The kind of people that will look for the opportunity to create a little bit of drama anywhere, anytime.


·        Who inspires you the most?

A lot of people in my life inspire me and all of them in different ways. However, the person I admire the most is my mother. She is literally superwoman. She’s a nurse and she goes to work with a smile every day. Also she gives great advice.
 

 

·        If you could do a closet swap with someone, who would it be?

Last year I probably would have said Rihanna but, I am evolving everyday so I would say Kim Kardashian (post pregnancy) or Olivia Palermo.
 

·        What is the best gift you have ever received?

This is where I get a little soppy. My son is without a doubt the best gift I have ever received. He makes me a better, more hardworking, more caring person every day.

·        What is the weirdest thing about you?

This is a difficult one to answer because there are a lot of weird things about me. I am a little obsessed with cleaning and I find it difficult to sleep at night if things are untidy. Let’s just go with that for now
 *I do not take credit for the images in this post

 Thank you guys so much for reading this post. I had a ton of fun answering the questions. Don’t forget to follow my blog if you like reading it. Also connect with me on twitter @CkoBlog and facebook CKO cool kids only- blog.

 

                                              TILL LATER, LAUREN!

 


No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...